Beginners II - Basic
This is an online course for students with basic knowledge of Italian language.
The course lasts 16 weeks.
You can look at the video description and read the text below.
Click the CC button in the player’s bottom toolbar to choose the language you want and see subtitles.
5 Modules - 15 Lessons - Exercises & Quizzes
The course is organized in 5 modules:
- module – Io e la mia famiglia: talk about yourself and your family.
- module – Un viaggio in Italia: plan a trip to Italy and meet new italian friends..
- module – Al ristorante: Italian food and how to order in a restaurant.
- module – Amici a cena: dinner with friends and shopping at a typical Italian market.
- module – Caro diario: talk about your Italian experience using the past.
Each module contains 3 thematic lessons and a summary quiz at the end.
Every week a new lesson will be added.
In lessons you will find:
- a learning path that combines weekly content and activities in a logical and coherent order
- instructor’s direct guidance through video (also explaining grammar) with subtitles in Italian, English or Czech
- video comics
- readings, audio and video to practice your comprehension
- self-correcting exercises to practice and review what you learn
- link to Quizlet flashcards and games to memorize new vocabulary
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- take active part in a conversation about yourself and your family.
- deal with everyday situations in various scenarios like meeting people or booking a hotel, a restaurant, shopping etc
- speak with more confidence and communicate more accurately
- use your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills more proficiently
We use two external tools to help you learn Italian in different ways:
Train and memorize words and example sentences based on the lessons' content that we have prepared for you.
You'll need to sign up for free and then join our class. The link to the class is inside the lessons.
Download the app to study on the go
Quizlet offers apps for iOS and Android devices, including iPhones, iPads, and a variety of Android phones and tablets.