Frequently Asked Questions
Have Any Questions?
Anyone who wants to study Italian independently, deciding how and when to study. In fact, these courses are always accessible: at any time and from any device.
In an online course the students have all the course materials available from the very beginning. They can carry out the activities and repeat them when and as many times as they want, checking their own performance thanks to automatic correction. Our online courses include everything you need to learn Italian: reading, listening, videos and exercises
No, no prerequisites are required.
Yes, you can find a free trial lesson in the course content of every course.
Choose the course you want to purchase and click on it. From the introductory page click on the “Take this Course” button, go to shopping cart and follow the instructions.
- Choose a course clicking on the Read More button
- Take this Course and go to the shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout and pay by Bank Transfer or PayPal
Yes, it is. At checkout select the Czech language to view the price in Czech crowns.
- Log in with your email and password through “My account“.
- See your courses and progress.
You can select “Lost your password?” in “My account” and follow the instructions. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
I have enrolled into a course but I still did not receive the email with the access data to the course. What can I do?
Check your Spam/Junk Mail folder first, then if you do not see the email write to email@example.com
When I logged in to my profile from another computer today, the exercises that I had already done, were not counted in it and I don't see my progress at all. Why?
There can be various reasons including a system error. One of the most frequent reasons is the language switching. Our system monitors progress for each language separately. This means that if you are taking your course from the English page, you cannot switch to the Czech page or vice versa. Otherwise, your progress will not be counted.
You can go further with the lesson in several ways.
- In the image below see the red arrow pointing to the buttons that allow you to continue: the upper button; the down button at the end of the lesson; the sidebar menu on the left.
2. After a quiz or exercise, you can go further by clicking on the buttons: “Quiz Summary” > “Finish Quiz” > “Click here to continue“
You can see your previous answer in two ways:
1. Immediately after taking the quiz:
- Click on the “Finish Quiz” button (I) → “View Questions” button (II) → Scroll down and see your answers.
2. Via the user’s profile page:
- Go to your “My Account” page (I) and click on the paper icon under the “Statistics” column (II).
I did an exercise and now I can't get on with the lessons because I don't see the "Continue" button.
At the end of the exercise, click on Quiz Summary (1) then > Finish Quiz (it will appear only if you have skipped one or more questions) and finally Click Here to Continue (2)
It is possible to order and buy videocalls with a teacher at any time. Videocalls give you the opportunity to speak Italian, clarify any ambiguities, and keep you motivated to study.
The lessons are not printable. Often there are “Grammar Sheets” that you can download, but they are not provided for every lesson.
You will keep access to the course for 16 weeks beginning from the date of purchase.