No prerequisite is required.
This is a self-paced course. In other words, you will learn Italian at your own pace during 16 weeks*
*The period of access begins from the date of purchase.
Scroll down to see Sample Lessons in Course Content
You can watch the video description or read the text below.
Click the CC button in the player’s bottom toolbar to choose the language you want and see subtitles.
1 Course - 34 Lessons - Exercises & Quizzes
The opening part (Pronti, via!) will introduce to you Italian greetings, alphabets, numbers and basic useful phrases.
Then you will find 5 modules divided into several thematic lessons (30 lessons in total):
- module Ciao – introduce yourself, tell where you are from.
- module Piacere – introduce someone, tell how you are and where you live.
- module Qui vivo e lavoro – talk about your job and the place where you live.
- module Un caffè, per favore – order and pay something to drink in a cafe; asking and telling time.
- module Giorno dopo giorno – describe your daily routine and tell what you like or dislike.
In lessons you will find:
- video lessons: learn each new topic with the instructor’s direct guidance with capture in Italian, English or Czech.
- grammar videos: study and review grammar through clear and simply videos with capture in in italian, English or Czech.
- authentic videos
- Short readings: to practice reading comprehension.
- Self-correcting exercises and quizzes to practice and review what you learn.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- take part in a simple conversation about yourself and your everyday life
- read and write a simple text in Italian
- understand and use common Italian expressions and phrases
We use two external tools to help you learn Italian in different ways:
Train and memorize words and example sentences based on the lessons’ content that we have prepared for you.
You’ll need to sign up for free and then join our class. The link to the class is inside the lessons.Download the app to study on the go Quizlet offers apps for iOS and Android devices, including iPhones, iPads, and a variety of Android phones and tablets.
Enjoy learning Italian with the music videos and filling in the lyrics of songs that we choose for you on LyricsTraining.
Signing up is not necessary. You’ll find the link to the songs within the lessons.